    be able to say "I've done it", and have the achievement.

    THanks for your replies,
    Michael Wingert

    mickyjtwin, Dec 8, 2005

  2. mickyjtwin

    myost2921 Guest

    I learned quite a bit just from taking the tests. There are certain things
    that you take for granted as a developer and when you're done with the test,
    you relearn it all. Just my 2 cents.

    myost2921, Dec 12, 2005

  3. mickyjtwin

    mickyjtwin Guest

    Should I read the books first, as in the MCAD books, or just read my ASP 2.0
    books then take the test.

    Mick

    mickyjtwin, Dec 12, 2005