    however, I have no idea what model I should buy, If you have the idea, or
    useful link, could anyone tell which model, IOS version, how much memory I
    should buy?? Thank you,

    Matta, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Matta

    Jeroen Guest

    Could you tell us what for connections you have in your test enviorement?

    For testing only
    ISDN-Eth -> 801
    Ethernet-ethernet 803 (of 805 i don;t know)
    DSL->ethernet 837

    Just buy the cheapeast ROUTER (BUT NOT a 7xx series or lower (do they
    exists) they do not have IOS...)
    Be carefull not to buy a cisco switch or hub!!

    You can learn it on ervey router, but IOS 12.x is nice, 11.x can be done,
    lower... does that even exists?

    Greetx Jeroen

    "Matta" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm going to buy the Cisco router for my practice. I checked the Ebay.com
    > however, I have no idea what model I should buy, If you have the idea, or
    > useful link, could anyone tell which model, IOS version, how much memory I
    > should buy?? Thank you,

    News==----

    Newsgroups

    =---

    Jeroen, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Matta

    Matta Guest

    > Could you tell us what for connections you have in your test enviorement?

    Thanks for your helpful post.
    This is a test environmnet from Ethernet to Ethernet.

    > Just buy the cheapeast ROUTER (BUT NOT a 7xx series or lower (do

    Cheapest router.....I'm not familiar with the model number. 2501 is Ok??
    If you have the idea, could you suggest something, reasonable model?
    Thanks for your help,
    Toshi

    Matta, Jan 12, 2004