    Me ?

    kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
    diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

    bolshy, Feb 28, 2005

  2. bolshy wrote:

    > that you would never be without ?
    >
    > Me ?
    >
    > kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
    > diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

    Solitaire.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 28, 2005

  3. bolshy

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Feb 28, 2005
  4. bolshy

    John Holmes Guest

    bolshy 's blabbering in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > that you would never be without ?
    >
    > Me ?
    >
    > kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
    > diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

    Windows XP?

    --
    - John Holmes -

    "Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

    John Holmes, Feb 28, 2005
  5. bolshy

    Guest

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:25:15 -0000, "bolshy"
    <> wrote:

    |> that you would never be without ?

    PowerPro http://powerpro.webeddie.com/ first program I install (really
    just pull an icon to the desktop) after installation an O/S.

    --

    , Feb 28, 2005
  6. It was on Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:25:15 +0000, that bolshy contributed:

    > that you would never be without ?
    >
    > Me ?
    >
    > kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
    > diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

    For a start I don't need those, except for a NAT firewall on the router.
    I'd have:-
    Kmail, Pan, Leafnode, Gaim, Firefox, Gimp 2.0, Open Office 2, k3b.

    --
    "Christ, it must be Monday" thought Biggles as
    he rubbed his ears, eyes, nose and throat, checked

    Perce P. Cassidy, Feb 28, 2005
  7. bolshy

    Old Gringo Guest

    bolshy wrote:
    > that you would never be without ?
    >
    > Me ?
    >
    > kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
    > diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

    FireFox & Thunderbird

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Feb 28, 2005
  8. bolshy

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "bolshy" <> wrote in message
    > that you would never be without ?
    >
    > Me ?
    >
    > kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
    > diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

    warez...

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Mar 1, 2005
  9. bolshy

    Mac Attack Guest

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:36:26 +0000, Perce P. Cassidy quit nose picking
    long enough to blurt out:

    > It was on Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:25:15 +0000, that bolshy contributed:
    >
    >> that you would never be without ?
    >>
    >> Me ?
    >>
    >> kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
    >> diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

    > For a start I don't need those, except for a NAT firewall on the router.
    > I'd have:-
    > Kmail, Pan, Leafnode, Gaim, Firefox, Gimp 2.0, Open Office 2, k3b.

    Wonderful to have a system that just works without daily repair huh?
    Are you running debian or something based on it? I noticed on the OOo 2.0
    pre-release site that there are only installation instructions for
    debian.

    Mac Attack, Mar 1, 2005
  10. bolshy

    doS Guest

    Windows.

    doS, Mar 1, 2005
  11. bolshy

    Lookout Guest

    On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 00:38:30 GMT, "127.0.0.1" <get.rooted@localhost>
    wrote:

    >"bolshy" <> wrote in message
    >> that you would never be without ?
    >>
    >> Me ?
    >>
    >> kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
    >> diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

    >warez...
    >
    >-a|ex

    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

    Lookout, Mar 1, 2005
  12. bolshy

    Mark Shaw Guest

    "bolshy" <> wrote in message
    > that you would never be without ?
    >
    > Me ?
    >
    > kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
    > diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

    explorer.exe
    lsass.exe
    svchost.exe

    Mark Shaw, Mar 1, 2005