what processor is this? (trying to use intel processfinder!)

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk, Jan 25, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Jan 25, 2008

  2. sandy58 Guest

    On Jan 25, 1:43 pm, ""
    <> wrote:
    > intel celeron 1.5GHz
    > bus(FSB I guess) 400 QDR
    > Clock(FSB I guess) 100Mhz
    > (I guess celerons use an FSB like the P4)
    > multiplier 15x
    > 256KB L2 cache
    >
    > picture from wcpuidhttp://img504.imageshack.us/img504/441/14422727cy1.png
    >
    > http://processorfinder.intel.com/
    >
    > does not even list 1.5GHz

    Not even a Toda ravah, bava kasha, James? Tut! Tut! :) I have no
    idea, chum. (sorry about the terrible spelling:-(
    sandy58, Jan 25, 2008

  3. Fred Guest

    wrote:
    > intel celeron 1.5GHz
    > bus(FSB I guess) 400 QDR
    > Clock(FSB I guess) 100Mhz
    > (I guess celerons use an FSB like the P4)
    > multiplier 15x
    > 256KB L2 cache
    >
    > picture from wcpuid
    > http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/441/14422727cy1.png
    >
    > http://processorfinder.intel.com/
    >
    > does not even list 1.5GHz

    I can see two 1.50GHz, 256KB cache mobile celerons lisred there.
    http://processorfinder.intel.com/details.aspx?sSpec=SL6FN
    http://processorfinder.intel.com/details.aspx?sSpec=SL6M5
    Where you looking under mobile celerons?
    Fred, Jan 25, 2008
  4. Guest

    On Jan 25, 7:34 pm, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > On Jan 25, 1:43 pm, ""
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > > intel celeron 1.5GHz
    > > bus(FSB I guess) 400 QDR
    > > Clock(FSB I guess) 100Mhz
    > > (I guess celerons use an FSB like the P4)
    > > multiplier 15x
    > > 256KB L2 cache

    > > picture from wcpuidhttp://img504.imageshack.us/img504/441/14422727cy1.png

    > >http://processorfinder.intel.com/

    > > does not even list 1.5GHz

    > Not even a Toda ravah, bava kasha, James? Tut! Tut! :) I have no
    > idea, chum. (sorry about the terrible spelling:-(

    I meant to write TIA, but I wrote that while in a rush at work *on
    friday*!

    Another reason for rushing - January 31st is the deadline for
    accountants!
    , Jan 26, 2008
  5. Guest

    On Jan 25, 10:50 pm, "Fred" <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > intel celeron 1.5GHz
    > > bus(FSB I guess) 400 QDR
    > > Clock(FSB I guess) 100Mhz
    > > (I guess celerons use an FSB like the P4)
    > > multiplier 15x
    > > 256KB L2 cache

    > > picture from wcpuid
    > >http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/441/14422727cy1.png

    > >http://processorfinder.intel.com/

    > > does not even list 1.5GHz

    > I can see two 1.50GHz, 256KB cache mobile celerons lisred there.http://processorfinder.intel.com/de...ssorfinder.intel.com/details.aspx?sSpec=SL6M5
    > Where you looking under mobile celerons?

    whoops, thanks!

    And it even says it in that wcpuid pic. The mobile intel celeron looks
    pretty good in terms of watts, unlike the mobile p4.
    , Jan 26, 2008