    many sheets at once, so its useless. we want to get a new one, and under
    $300. i dont know of any . currently i am looking at pc mag but can't find
    anything.
    msi, Feb 5, 2004

  2. msi

    LPV Guest

    "msi" <> wrote in message
    news:20040204203547.475$...
    > does anyone know of any 11x17 paper size printers under $300? and laser?
    > my dads printer is an hp 1000c and it does 11x17 but when printing it

    grabs
    > many sheets at once, so its useless. we want to get a new one, and under
    > $300. i dont know of any . currently i am looking at pc mag but can't

    find
    > anything.

    I feel your pain (grin). I've been looking around too. I think the only
    11x17 capable printer you'll find right now will be a used one.

    If you run across a source for good used 11x17 printers (inkjet or laser),
    please post here again.

    Loren
    LPV, Feb 5, 2004

  3. msi

    LPV Guest

    "LPV" <> wrote in message

    > "msi" <> wrote in message
    > > does anyone know of any 11x17 paper size printers under $300? and laser?
    > > my dads printer is an hp 1000c and it does 11x17 but when printing it

    > grabs
    > > many sheets at once, so its useless. we want to get a new one, and under
    > > $300. i dont know of any . currently i am looking at pc mag but can't

    > find
    > > anything.

    > I feel your pain (grin). I've been looking around too. I think the only
    > 11x17 capable printer you'll find right now will be a used one.

    Crap - that should read "the only 11x17 capable printer under $300 ..."

    LPV, Feb 5, 2004
  4. msi

    G Smith Guest

  5. msi

    Wizard Guest

    Why don't you simply clean the grab rollers with Alcohol, on the one you
    have?

    Wizard, Feb 5, 2004