    delivery? So one told me it was Fedex?
    Anyone, please post.
    Thank you.
    Mark, Apr 15, 2006

  2. Mark

    -nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about 15 Apr 2006 09:54:02 -0700, in
    alt.computer, the queezy keyboard of "Mark" <>
    spewed the following:

    http://www.buy.com/corp/support/shipping/shipping_faqs.asp
    --
    -nos1eep
    -nos1eep, Apr 15, 2006

  3. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Thanks, but that tells me nothing about the courier used. Don't you
    think I read the faqs before posting?
    Mark, Apr 15, 2006
  4. Mark

    -nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about 15 Apr 2006 12:09:35 -0700, in
    alt.computer, the queezy keyboard of "Mark" <>
    spewed the following:

    |Thanks, but that tells me nothing about the courier used. Don't you
    |think I read the faqs before posting?

    Your reading comprehension leaves something to be desired.

    "Standard shipping for Books, Games, DVDs, and Videos is US Postal
    Service Priority, unless the total weight is 3 lbs or greater in which
    case they will ship via UPS."

    Bet you feel like a real dumbass right about now.
    ROFLMAO
    --
    -nos1eep
    -nos1eep, Apr 15, 2006
  5. Mark

    Mark Guest

    I did not order a book--
    Mark, Apr 15, 2006
  6. Mark

    -nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about 15 Apr 2006 13:57:20 -0700, in
    alt.computer, the queezy keyboard of "Mark" <>
    spewed the following:

    |I did not order a book--

    *plonk*
    --
    -nos1eep
    -nos1eep, Apr 15, 2006
  7. Mark

    Mark Guest

    This says nothing about digital cameras, computers, etc.-
    Mark, Apr 15, 2006