  1. Gary Mount

    Gary Mount Guest

    New drivers posted Feb.13 on AMD website.
    Gary Mount, Feb 15, 2008

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 15, 2008

  3. Gary Mount

    Gary Mount Guest

    The small yellow square in the corner of my monitor is gone with the new
    Catalyst application (32 bit version I use) as compared to using version
    3.1.

    Gary Mount, Feb 15, 2008
  4. Yeah, I've got that. But it doesn't bother me. The fact that it periodically
    decides on rebooting that I only have one monitor, however, is driving me
    NUTS.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64