What? No Looney Tunes discussion?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jordan Lund, Nov 3, 2004.

  1. Jordan Lund

    Jordan Lund Guest

    Jordan Lund, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Jordan Lund

    RnR Lesnar Guest

    I just got it today, haven't looked at it. Seems to have some good ones on
    it, especially a good number of road runner cartoons. I personally would
    like more Foghorn leg horn shorts and those cartoons that warner bros did
    that didn't have the looney tunes, but were instead a collection of parodies
    based on whatever the sujbect of the cartoon was.

    --
    RnR Lesnar
    It's True, It's True- Kurt Angle

    RnR Lesnar, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Jordan Lund

    poldy Guest

    What? Haven't we got enough threads about the election results?
    poldy, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Jordan Lund

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "poldy" <> wrote in message
    > What? Haven't we got enough threads about the election results?

    Funny.
    Jay Stewart, Nov 6, 2004