    next, quite into security so maybe 220, and maybe design so 221. Anyone any
    recommendations?

    Cheers, Steve.

    Steve, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Anyone please?

    Steve, Jan 31, 2004

  3. Steve

    Brat Guest

    you should do 217 as well ... AD is an integral part of 2000 and cannot be
    skipped. 221 is one I shied away from and took 218 instead... but I enjoyed
    219 (AD Design) if you are really looking for a design exam... I took it a
    week after taking the 217 exam... was still fresh in my mind and I enjoyed
    both courses and exams.

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Feb 1, 2004
  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Thanks for the advice, yeah I realise 217 is a must. Might be worth
    considering 219 though.
    Thanks for your time.

    Steve.

    Steve, Feb 1, 2004
  5. Steve

    Rob Guest

    I just done the 221 design exam and it stinks.

    The question scenarios are about 3 pages long and the 9
    questions from the scenario often don't only relate to 20-
    30 % of the long scenario. It lasts 3 and a half hours
    and is really tired and unrewarding.

    I did pass but felt that the 4 days solid prep I did
    wasn't really helpful. there are no wrong and right
    answers generally for the design exam.

    Rob.

    Rob, Feb 1, 2004