What next?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by mchappell, Aug 19, 2003.

  1. mchappell

    mchappell Guest

    I took the 216 route because I was in exactly the same
    position as you. If I had it to do over again, I would
    have gone the Exchange path since my current employer is
    considering an Exchange environment (which really stinks
    for me because I am also a Lotus Certified Professional
    SysAdmin and couldn't get the higher ups to bite on the
    Domino idea) Anyway, I don't think you can really lose by
    taking any of those paths because they are all skills
    needed by employers.

    Good Luck

    know a lot of you
    >tackle the 70-216 and say it's tough. I have no

    experience with exchange
    >server and it sounds pretty interesting to me. I don't

    know if I can get
    >my hands on a copy from Microsoft to practice with

    either.

    > When it comes to databases I feel ignorant, although

    I'd like to learn SQL
    >Database I don't think I have what it takes to

    comprehend all the
    >terminology with them, and again I'd have to get my

    hands on some evaluation
    >software to practice with.
    >
    > Oh well any ideas on what I should take would be

    appreciated. I don't
    >work right now so I don't have any particular area I

    need to study for.

    mchappell, Aug 19, 2003