    Will it go back to the original configuration of Windows XP or will I have
    th eopportunity to re-activate the program?
    Is Microsoft any closer to finally delivering the working program?

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVjdG9y?=, May 29, 2005

  2. You will then have a non-functioning installation of Windows 64 bit.
    There is no downgrade path to a previous installation of Windows XP so if
    that is desired, you will need to perform a Clean Installation.
    You will not be able to reactivate to continuing using it, but I am unsure
    if you could activate after a Clean Installation for another 120 days.
    Ask your local computer shop if and when they are going to sell it.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], May 29, 2005

  3. No, it will stop functioning.
    No, you can't fall back to previous installation
    No, you can't "reactivate" a beta program -- it's not in beta, it's a
    shipping product.

    It already IS a working program and available from your local system builder.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 29, 2005
  4. If you have an existing copy of Windows XP Professional (32-bit), you can
    use the TAP program to exchage your license for the final full version.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/upgrade/default.mspx
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 29, 2005
  5. Thanks Andre
    Your answer was the best one received so far.
    It is quite frustrating having to spend money on a beta and then find out
    that you don't have an option after you like the program.
    You gave me insight on how to be able to maintain my investment in the
    program.
    --
    Hector

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVjdG9y?=, Jun 1, 2005
  6. No problem Hector, and enjoy.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 1, 2005