    future - may be within a year. I would like to know what
    MS certification next will help me(to get a job)?

    TIA

    anonymous, Oct 8, 2004

  2. anonymous

    Saga Guest

    An MCAD.NET mom? Hey congrats!!!

    The next logical step is to get the MCSD cert. Thiis is
    just a few steps away.

    MCSD requires 5 tests:

    305 or 315 (1)
    306 or 316 (2)
    310 or 320 (3)

    300 (4) and one elective (5), which can be 229, 230, 234, 330 or 340.

    So, the questions you have to ask yourself are:

    Which of these exams have I taken already?
    Which ones do I need?

    Since MCAD requires 3 exams, these might be any of the ones
    listed above. In this case, you would need to take 2 more exams.

    Here is the MCSD page:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp

    Good luck!
    Saga

    Saga, Oct 8, 2004

  3. Hi Mom!

    Ultimately what gets you a job is how you match the requirements of come
    employer in your area, and we can't predict that. Think of certification
    preparation as an opportunity to broaden your skill set.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Oct 9, 2004