    advancing on the skills I have now.

    Many thanks in advance for any advice/comments you may
    have!

    Mikeymay, Aug 13, 2004

  2. Hi Mike,

    Glad to see your posting.

    As a developer, person should be very strong and creative which you already
    posses.

    It seems you have a very good understanding on VB, So i would suggest you
    its best time to get certified.

    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirements.asp

    This course has been designed is such a way which will enhance your
    technicalities and provide good opening in the different geographic region.

    You are very keen towards UK, We can't guarantee you about the percentage,
    But thier are very good Bodyshopper in UK which provide consultancy.

    http://www.contractoruk.com

    http://www.oxygenonline.co.uk

    I hope above suggestion would deffinatly answer your questions.

    Thanks and Regards

    Mohinder Verma "Mehar"

    Mohinder Verma [MSFT], Aug 13, 2004

  3. Mikeymay

    JMS Guest

    Hi,

    The fraud company called “http://www.oxygenonline.co.uk” cheated s
    many people. (Including myself) . So think twice before approachin
    them unless you have enough money to through away.

    Regards,
    JMS

    Mikeymay wrote:
    > *I took a VBA course last year which I have managed to use
    > in my place of work. I have really enjoyed the
    > development/implementation/support of the macro's I have
    > written for the department where I work.
    >
    > My question is this -
    >
    > Is there a market out there (in the UK) for somebody with
    > my skills (still very basic probably, but have managed to
    > do some pretty cool things that have impressed my bosses)
    > as it would be great to actually do this full-time rather
    > than as and when needed. And how would I go about
    > advancing on the skills I have now.
    >
    > Many thanks in advance for any advice/comments you may
    > have!

    -
    JM

    JMS, Aug 30, 2004