What movie used DVD-14 format?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Impmon, Sep 25, 2007.

  1. Impmon

    Impmon Guest

    Just wondering as it's seem rare if any was ever released in this
    format. I have seen DVD-5, 9, 10, and 18 but not 14

    Quick 411:
    DVD-14 is an oddball format that doesn't really exist anymore, but was
    used for a short period of time back in late 1990s and in early years
    of new millennium when manufacturing of DVD-18 discs was complicated
    and expensive.

    DVD-14 is a two-sided DVD disc that has one side which contains single
    layer of data and one side which contains two layers of data. In
    easier terms, the other side of the disc is DVD-5 and the other side
    of the disc is DVD-9.

    DVD-14 disc can hold upto 12.33 gigabytes of data.
    --
    disgust me. spams a lot in game
    so I am posting as often as possible so
    Impmon, Sep 25, 2007