    chasing someone and ride horses thru a large city?
    Any ideas?

    , May 22, 2006

  2. -ron Guest

    The Cowboy Way with Kiefer Sutherland. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109493/

    -ron, May 22, 2006

  3. Guest

    Thank You

    That's the one!!!!

    -----------------------------

    On Mon, 22 May 2006 10:06:44 GMT, "-ron" <> wrote:

    >The Cowboy Way with Kiefer Sutherland. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109493/
    >
    ><> wrote in message
    >> Back in the late 80's or early 90's I saw a movie where these guys are
    >> chasing someone and ride horses thru a large city?
    >> Any ideas?

    , May 22, 2006
  4. GMAN Guest

    In article <>, wrote:
    >Back in the late 80's or early 90's I saw a movie where these guys are
    >chasing someone and ride horses thru a large city?
    >Any ideas?

    Ture Lies ???? heheh just kidding.

    GMAN, May 26, 2006
  5. Bob Allison Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > Back in the late 80's or early 90's I saw a movie where these guys are
    > chasing someone and ride horses thru a large city?
    > Any ideas?

    I don't remember the name, but I think it had Dennis Weaver in it. He
    played a cop from the west, chasing some evil doer he'd tracked to NYC. I
    saw it on late night TV.

    --
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

    Bob
    in Carmel, CA

    Bob Allison, May 27, 2006
  6. Bob Adams Guest

    In message <>,
    Bob Allison <> writes
    >In article <>,
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Back in the late 80's or early 90's I saw a movie where these guys are
    >> chasing someone and ride horses thru a large city?
    >> Any ideas?

    >I don't remember the name, but I think it had Dennis Weaver in it. He
    >played a cop from the west, chasing some evil doer he'd tracked to NYC. I
    >saw it on late night TV.

    McCloud.

    Bob

    Bob Adams, May 27, 2006
  7. Andrew Venor Guest

    Bob Allison wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Back in the late 80's or early 90's I saw a movie where these guys are
    >>chasing someone and ride horses thru a large city?
    >>Any ideas?

    > I don't remember the name, but I think it had Dennis Weaver in it. He
    > played a cop from the west, chasing some evil doer he'd tracked to NYC. I
    > saw it on late night TV.

    That would be the TV series McCloud that was on the air from 1970-1977.

    That is unless you are thinking of the Clint Eastwood movie Coogan's
    Bluff that inspired the series. That was released in 1968.

    ALV

    Andrew Venor, May 28, 2006
  8. John C Guest

    On Sat, 27 May 2006 17:15:16 -0700, Andrew Venor <>
    wrote:

    >Bob Allison wrote:
    >
    >> In article <>,
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Back in the late 80's or early 90's I saw a movie where these guys are
    >>>chasing someone and ride horses thru a large city?
    >>>Any ideas?

    >> I don't remember the name, but I think it had Dennis Weaver in it. He
    >> played a cop from the west, chasing some evil doer he'd tracked to NYC. I
    >> saw it on late night TV.
    >>

    >That would be the TV series McCloud that was on the air from 1970-1977.
    >
    >That is unless you are thinking of the Clint Eastwood movie Coogan's
    >Bluff that inspired the series. That was released in 1968.
    >
    >ALV

    The Cowboy Way?

    John C, May 28, 2006