    something about the future, and the only thing i can remember about it was a
    scene where someone was holding a tray of android eyes.
    Sir G
    SIR Gary G, Aug 30, 2004

  2. SIR Gary G

    Dale Hicks Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Does anyone know the title of this one, saw it a loooong time ago, was
    > something about the future, and the only thing i can remember about it was a
    > scene where someone was holding a tray of android eyes.

    "If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes."

    Blade Runner, perhaps?

    --
    Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net
    Dale Hicks, Aug 30, 2004

  3. SIR Gary G

    Guest

    On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:32:49 -0500, Dale Hicks <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> Does anyone know the title of this one, saw it a loooong time ago, was
    >> something about the future, and the only thing i can remember about it was a
    >> scene where someone was holding a tray of android eyes.

    >"If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes."
    >
    >Blade Runner, perhaps?

    yep, Blade Runner alright - classic movie only wish WB would give the
    ultimate special edition treatment it deserves..

    ubertoadie
    , Aug 30, 2004
  4. SIR Gary G

    KING B MAN Guest

    >Does anyone know the title of this one, saw it a loooong time ago, was
    >something about the future, and the only thing i can remember about it was a
    >scene where someone was holding a tray of android eyes.
    >Sir G

    Coyld be 1960s movie called the Time Travellers. The punch line was after being
    given a tray of android eyes, the comic releif character says
    "And I thought I was giving you the eye"
    Mike

    http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html
    KING B MAN, Aug 30, 2004
  5. SIR Gary G

    SIR Gary G Guest

    >Coyld be 1960s movie called the Time Travellers.

    That could be it. I did see it back in the 60's.
    Sir G
    SIR Gary G, Sep 1, 2004
  6. SIR Gary G

    SIR Gary G Guest