    I'm confussed on what the diffrence is between VB and C#,
    which is the better one, which one should i certify on?

    max

    max, Dec 21, 2003

  2. max

    prabha Guest

    Depends on what you know. :p

    prabha, Dec 21, 2003

  3. C# uses semi-colons and curly braces, VB.NET does not. ;-)

    C#:
    {
    Seriously learn both;
    }

    VB.NET
    Seriously learn both

    HTH,

    --
    Leigh Kendall
    MCSD, MCDBA, MCT

    Leigh Kendall, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Difference: Well, VB looks more like English and C# has braces (although its
    teeth are still crooked).

    Which is better? Well, which is better, a hammer or a screwdriver? Answer:
    depends on what you are doing. In most cases, language choice is preference.

    Which to certify in? Check the job boards for the market you live in and see
    which has more jobs. That would be the most prudent way to choose.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 24, 2003
  5. But, I only want to learn one language. ;->

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 24, 2003
  6. max

    Jay Walters Guest

    If you're confused, then you shouldn't be taking the
    exams yet. They are almost the exact same in IL ... pick
    the one that feels best to you for the exams, but learn
    both (in doing so, you'll the differences).

    Jay Walters, Dec 24, 2003