    my company ask to me What Language is most popular.
    for example vb.net or c#.net
    i can create web application with jsp and asp
    Aung Myat Khaing, May 26, 2004

  2. Aung Myat Khaing

    Paul Robson Guest

    Aung Myat Khaing wrote:

    > i want to examine the mcad exam.
    > my company ask to me What Language is most popular.
    > for example vb.net or c#.net
    > i can create web application with jsp and asp

    Probably VB is more popular (because of it's vague ancestral
    links with VB6.0 et al) but C# is the cleaner language.

    However, it's really just an issue of Syntax. If you can pass
    MCAD C# you can probably pass MCAD VB or vice-versa.

    Paul Robson
    Paul Robson, May 26, 2004

  3. if you get started with .NET from scratch, you want to go for C#,
    which is a very powerful language similar to Java and ready for the
    future; VB.NET is better for those who are used working in VB6 and who
    want an easier transition to .NET
    Emmanuel Lambert, May 30, 2004
  4. Aung Myat Khaing

    Mike Guest

    Coming from a C++/Java background in college I went with
    VB.NET.......

    A lot of you are going "WTH?". SImply for the reason that
    that is the company(where I work) standard.
    Do what ever is going to mesh best with your rw
    experience....

    And of course learning a new language is always a blast :)

    Mike, Jun 1, 2004