    got.But nothing that I used has been working so far.Is there anyone that
    recognize that file name and know what to use to play it.Thanks in advance.
    regards Al

    al, Apr 20, 2004

  2. al

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel al decided it
    was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > Hi I downloaded a album recently and them tracks are marked SHN.Been
    > trying to play them with mediaplayer and some other music players
    > that I got.But nothing that I used has been working so far.Is there
    > anyone that recognize that file name and know what to use to play
    > it.Thanks in advance. regards Al

    Winamp 2.9 and an shn plugin.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 20, 2004

  3. al

    Unk Guest

    http://research.umbc.edu/~hamilton/shnfaq.html

    Unk, Apr 20, 2004
  4. al

    al Guest

    slumpy wrote:

    > Winamp 2.9 and an shn plugin.

    That was the fastest answered I ever had.
    cheers.
    You don't know if it's possible to convert them files to
    mp3 or ogg or something like that?
    Al

    al, Apr 21, 2004
  5. al

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel al decided it
    was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > slumpy wrote:
    >>
    >> Winamp 2.9 and an shn plugin.

    > That was the fastest answered I ever had.
    > cheers.
    > You don't know if it's possible to convert them files to
    > mp3 or ogg or something like that?
    > Al

    You can, but I can't find the software in my folders anywhere at the mo ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 21, 2004
  6. al

    Scrote Guest

    http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?act=ST&f=15&t=3345&
    --
    The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
    limits.

    Scrote, Apr 21, 2004
  7. "al" <> wrote in message
    > Hi I downloaded a album recently and them tracks are marked SHN.Been
    > trying to play them with mediaplayer and some other music players that I
    > got.But nothing that I used has been working so far.Is there anyone that
    > recognize that file name and know what to use to play it.Thanks in

    advance.
    > regards Al

    download Shorten from www.softsound.com
    this will allow you to convert to wav.
    There are many progs that can convert wav to ogg, mp3 etc

    HTH
    Gaz

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Apr 21, 2004