    atte,
    Hernán Castelo
    SGA - UTN - FRBA

    Hernán Castelo, May 10, 2005

  2. Hi

    For the client computers to establish the connection with the network , you
    need either pci wireless lan card or Wireless USB adapter.Using either one of
    the pci wireless lan card or Wireless USB adapter you can connect to your
    wireless router.

    Hope this helps . . .

    =?Utf-8?B?cHJhc2hhbnRo?=, May 10, 2005

  3. thanks for reply, "prashanth"
    i trying to mean : what kind of "computer"
    a person could carry for the job ???
    simply put, i need to know what are
    the most simple (for obviou$ reasons) wireless device
    for get a page an then submit it

    --
    atte,
    Hernán Castelo

    Hernán Castelo, May 10, 2005
  4. Hernán Castelo

    oldguy Guest

    Assuming that you're starting from scratch, you will need,

    1) a computer
    2) a wireless card, if the computer (1) does not have an integrated wireless
    3) a wireless router for your network, if you don't already have one

    All these items come in a large variety of flavor$, and you must make your
    own choice, considering the fact that $ seems to be the main concern.

    If you also start to consider specifications, capabilities, capacities,
    etc., then you should consult someone who knows about these things.

    Good luck,
    Engin

    oldguy, May 11, 2005