    Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.

    Many thanks

    Neil

    Neil Jarman, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Neil Jarman

    Jono Guest

    Neil Jarman wrote on 14/06/2006 :
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing telephone
    > numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want hosted
    > solution.
    >
    > Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Neil

    You don't say whether your existing number is traditional or VoIP.

    Here are some references for you:

    <http://www.voipfone.co.uk/porting_Codes.xls>

    <http://www.gradwell.co.uk/voip/number_porting.php>

    <http://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/about318.html>

    Jono, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Neil Jarman

    Neil Jarman Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > Neil Jarman wrote on 14/06/2006 :
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing
    >> telephone numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want
    >> hosted solution.
    >>
    >> Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.
    >>
    >> Many thanks
    >>
    >> Neil

    > You don't say whether your existing number is traditional or VoIP.
    >
    > Here are some references for you:
    >
    > <http://www.voipfone.co.uk/porting_Codes.xls>
    >
    > <http://www.gradwell.co.uk/voip/number_porting.php>
    >
    > <http://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/about318.html>

    Hi Jono,

    Thanks for these refs.

    Currently using 3 std BT lines.

    NEIL

    Neil Jarman, Jun 14, 2006
  4. Neil Jarman wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing telephone
    > numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want hosted
    > solution.

    In what area? We can now port any BT number UK wide (we're in the
    process of updating our website + doing press releases) and deliver them
    to you via SIP.

    > Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.

    Yes, we do.

    cheers
    peter

    Peter Gradwell, Jun 15, 2006
  5. Neil Jarman

    David Cook Guest

    Neil Jarman wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing telephone
    > numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want hosted
    > solution.
    >
    > Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Neil

    Gradwell (http://www.gradwell.co.uk). Not cheapest, but you get what you
    pay for :)