    value of the package?

    http://www.quantumbooks.com/package/mcsd.htm

    Tim

    Guest, Jul 5, 2004

  2. I cant post my own strings so I am hijacking this one for a quick question.
    I have noticed that some of these exams have a lot of overlapping information. I am just about ready for one but am contemplating waiting and studying the other that is similar, thus I might have more re-enforced study time for both tests. Does that sound like a good strategy or just take each one when ready. Specifically I am referring to the C# with web applications and the XML web services.

    Thanks and sorry for this side question but I think it might help others

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jul 6, 2004

  3. >I have a 6.0 MCSD and some experience with VS.NET. Below is a link to a self
    >study package. What is your opinion of the study material, MS NFR and the
    >value of the package?
    >
    >http://www.quantumbooks.com/package/mcsd.htm

    In a nut shell, a complete waste of money. The ms press [mcsd
    training] books are utter crap and don't even make good primmer's.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004