  1. Lucas Tam

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Mine is Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
    Lucas Tam, Apr 16, 2004

  2. "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Mine is Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

    Mine is "Wild Honey Pie."
    CAPITAL and PARLAPHONE, Apr 16, 2004

  3. On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:41:14 -0700, Lucas Tam wrote:

    > Mine is Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

    Happiness is a Warm Gun.

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)
    michael turner, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Lucas Tam

    ang's Guest

    "CAPITAL and PARLAPHONE" <> wrote in message

    > "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    > > Mine is Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
    > >

    > Mine is "Wild Honey Pie."

    Mine's day in a life

    ang's, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Lucas Tam

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Re: What is your favorite Crossposted shite Beatles song

    "Tony Spadaro" <> wrote:

    >Do you think the Beatles are smart enough to trim headers? It is now obvious
    >some of their idiot fans are not.

    Do you even get that by doing that, you're doing exactly what the
    troll wants you to do? *STOP*. Dumb ****. You are such a victim.
    Tony Spadaro, Apr 16, 2004
  6. Re: What is your favorite Crossposted shite Beatles song

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 03:16:03 -0400, Tony Spadaro wrote:

    > "Tony Spadaro" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Do you think the Beatles are smart enough to trim headers? It is now obvious
    >>some of their idiot fans are not.

    > Do you even get that by doing that, you're doing exactly what the
    > troll wants you to do? *STOP*. Dumb ****. You are such a victim.

    Hmmmm...Tonys talking to himself. Dementia ?

    BTW what's your favourite Napoleon XIV song ?

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)
    michael turner, Apr 16, 2004
  7. Lucas Tam

    paramucho Guest

    Re: What is your favorite Crossposted shite Beatles song

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:17:43 +0100, michael turner
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 03:16:03 -0400, Tony Spadaro wrote:
    >
    >> "Tony Spadaro" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Do you think the Beatles are smart enough to trim headers? It is now obvious
    >>>some of their idiot fans are not.

    >> Do you even get that by doing that, you're doing exactly what the
    >> troll wants you to do? *STOP*. Dumb ****. You are such a victim.

    >Hmmmm...Tonys talking to himself. Dementia ?
    >
    >BTW what's your favourite Napoleon XIV song ?

    La Marsalla (Salzaberg Dance Mixz)
    paramucho, Apr 16, 2004
  8. Lucas Tam

    Jaap Guest

    Penny Lane.
    Jaap, Apr 20, 2004
  9. Lucas Tam

    ArSENik Guest

    "Jaap" <> mumbled:
    : Penny Lane.
    :
    Yesterday
    ArSENik, Apr 20, 2004
  10. Lucas Tam

    Aguyathome Guest

    In My Life.
    Aguyathome, Apr 20, 2004
  11. Lucas Tam

    JClark Guest

    Here There and Everywhere
    JClark, Apr 21, 2004
  12. (JClark) wrote in news:8fbf8729.0404202059.57c87005
    @posting.google.com:

    > Here There and Everywhere

    great song!
    here is nowhere, Apr 21, 2004
  13. Lucas Tam

    Jenny1020 Guest

    Good Day Sunshine; makes a bad day better
    Jenny1020, Apr 21, 2004
  14. Lucas Tam

    Rick Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote:

    >Please trim rec.photo.digital from future responses to this thread.

    Please don't think that politeness absolves you from your lame-ass
    spamming of the other groups which were trolled by the OP along with
    your own, due to your pathetic inability to not read troll threads
    which don't interest you. Please **** yourself.
    Rick, Apr 21, 2004
  15. On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:04:59 -0700, Rick wrote:

    > Please trim rec.photo.digital from future responses to this thread.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Zeig Heil mein Fuhrer

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)
    michael turner, Apr 22, 2004
  16. Lucas Tam

    CQ Guest

    Rick said...

    > Please trim rec.photo.digital from future responses to this thread.

    Every time you come into other groups, groups where these threads are
    just as OT as they are in your own, with this request, you validate the
    troll's original purpose of making trouble.

    If you can't learn to ignore him, he will never stop, haven't you figured
    that out yet?

    Please learn how to use filters. If you used a real news-reader there
    would be much more powerful tools at your disposal but I think even OE
    has filters available to kill threads you don't want to see.
    --
    CQ
    CQ, Apr 22, 2004