    Yes, I did edit the taskbar... I had some other things open that I don't
    want the world to see :)

    BTW....when I actually did take the test correctly I got 134...
    Anonymous Joe, Jan 9, 2004

  2. I would be proud of that score.

    --
    Michael Sikes
    Office: 254-857-3847
    Fax: 254-857-3874
    Cell: 254-760-6240

    Michael Sikes, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Anonymous Joe

    Spam Buster Guest

    "Anonymous Joe" <> wrote in message
    | I posted this, http://www.geocities.com/lbianch/iq-75.gif
    |
    | But...doesn't it seem strange that those words would appear after such a
    | failure.
    |
    | Yes, I did edit the taskbar... I had some other things open that I don't
    | want the world to see :)

    Given that you can't even see that this post is way off-topic in
    alt.video.dvd, congratulations are indeed in order because 75 is way above
    your real IQ!

    SB
    Spam Buster, Jan 10, 2004
  4. "Spam Buster" <> wrote in message
    > "Anonymous Joe" <> wrote in message
    > | I posted this, http://www.geocities.com/lbianch/iq-75.gif
    > |
    > | But...doesn't it seem strange that those words would appear after such a
    > | failure.
    > |
    > | Yes, I did edit the taskbar... I had some other things open that I don't
    > | want the world to see :)
    > |

    > Given that you can't even see that this post is way off-topic in
    > alt.video.dvd, congratulations are indeed in order because 75 is way above
    > your real IQ!
    >

    > SB

    Yes, well, I decided to post it to every newsgroup I read just in case
    someone is capable of understanding.

    Congratulations, I found you!
    Anonymous Joe, Jan 10, 2004