    Greg House Guest

    Running 9.22 then get a notice of a new version 9.22..??

    I thought that 9.23 was out...
    Greg House, Aug 16, 2007

  2. Greg House

    EMB Guest

    Greg House wrote:

    > Running 9.22 then get a notice of a new version 9.22..??
    >

    > I thought that 9.23 was out...

    Senility is catching up with you Roger.
    EMB, Aug 16, 2007

  3. Greg House

    BTMO Guest

    "Greg House" <> wrote

    I don't know about you, but fat old people bellowing like farm animals and
    pretending they are young people, then not recognising each other when they
    change hats pisses me off...
    BTMO, Aug 16, 2007
  4. Greg House

    Nighthawk Guest

    On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:15:07 +1200, Greg House
    < wrote:

    >Running 9.22 then get a notice of a new version 9.22..??
    >

    >I thought that 9.23 was out...

    I ran the update checker and it came up with 9.23.

    It is 4.7 MB.
    Nighthawk, Aug 16, 2007
  5. Greg House

    Keith Guest

    In article <46c403f0$>, says...
    > Greg House wrote:
    > >

    > > Running 9.22 then get a notice of a new version 9.22..??
    > >

    > > I thought that 9.23 was out...
    > >

    > Senility is catching up with you Roger.

    To be fair it looks like the NZ mirror is still serving up 9.22 but it
    is a simple matter to change servers
    Keith, Aug 17, 2007
  6. Greg House

    Greg House Guest

    On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:27:27 +1200, Keith <> wrote:

    >In article <46c403f0$>, says...
    >> Greg House wrote:
    >> >

    >> > Running 9.22 then get a notice of a new version 9.22..??
    >> >

    >> > I thought that 9.23 was out...
    >> >

    >> Senility is catching up with you Roger.
    >>

    >To be fair it looks like the NZ mirror is still serving up 9.22 but it
    >is a simple matter to change servers

    Well the short play I have had with it, I like it far better than Firefox...
    Greg House, Aug 17, 2007
  7. God uses Firefox <http://skiphappens.com/archives/000151.html>.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Aug 18, 2007
  8. Greg House