    WinAVI is doing error correction, so what is NERO's
    problem? Oh yeah; I own NERO legally but the website
    people do not respond to help requests.

    RichA, Apr 8, 2005

  2. RichA

    lviren Guest

    "RichA" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Several times I've converted and burned Divx files
    > using it and with some it stalls at some point
    > in the process and just doesn't do anthing more
    > or it reports "burn process failed." By "burn process"
    > it doesn't mean the actual burning since it fails before
    > the processing is done.
    >
    > Meanwhile, I've loaded these same files into WinAVI and it
    > has no problem converting them to DVD files. Then I
    > let NERO process and burn those files and it works. I doubt
    > WinAVI is doing error correction, so what is NERO's
    > problem? Oh yeah; I own NERO legally but the website
    > people do not respond to help requests.

    I'm in the same boat. I've no idea why it happens.

    lviren, Apr 10, 2005

  3. Same problem here, I wish i had never wasted my money on Nero.
    I have deleted it from my computer.
    Spread the word, NERO SUCKS.
    I want my money back.

    Dale Rollands, Apr 12, 2005
  4. On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:30:02 -0400, Dale Rollands
    <> wrote:

    >Same problem here, I wish i had never wasted my money on Nero.
    >I have deleted it from my computer.
    >Spread the word, NERO SUCKS.
    >I want my money back.

    You're all talking about Nero as an AUTHORING program, taking an AVI
    and creating a DVD from it. That's not what Nero is for. It's a
    BURNING program, for burning files ready to burn... At that it's
    outstanding, though Alcohol is better for some applications.

    To create a DVD use TmpgDVDauthor or DVDlab, compile it, THEN burn it.
    An AVI can be "turned in" to an Mpeg2 with Tmpegenc or Cinemacraft or
    Procoder or any good Mpeg2 rendering program (Nero does NOT create
    good-quality Mpeg2s!), - then the sound and video files are ASSETS
    that are used to create the DVD.

    .. Steve ..

    Steve(JazzHunter), Apr 12, 2005
  5. RichA

    atec Guest

    RichA wrote:
    > Several times I've converted and burned Divx files
    > using it and with some it stalls at some point
    > in the process and just doesn't do anthing more
    > or it reports "burn process failed." By "burn process"
    > it doesn't mean the actual burning since it fails before
    > the processing is done.
    >
    > Meanwhile, I've loaded these same files into WinAVI and it
    > has no problem converting them to DVD files. Then I
    > let NERO process and burn those files and it works. I doubt
    > WinAVI is doing error correction, so what is NERO's
    > problem? Oh yeah; I own NERO legally but the website
    > people do not respond to help requests.

    You need a copy of the Intervideo WinDVD

    atec, Apr 12, 2005
  6. RichA

    hkhfyhikyr

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Nero is evil!!! I spent hours burning my files to backup DVDs and when i put them in the player there were no files on the DVD. Let me repeat myself Nero is EVIL

    hkhfyhikyr, Aug 31, 2011