    My DVD is a Philips PBDV1640P
    Regards
    Melv

    Melv, Aug 7, 2005

  2. Melv wrote:
    > I am using a program (Proshow gold) to make slideshows however when I
    > come to burn them onto dvd I get the following error message
    > "WnAspiNT] (12) Error reading DosDevice information
    > Error = 122"

    ASPI is the interface for some SCSI disks. More here:

    http://www.nu2.nu/aspi/

    http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~aa571/aspi.htm

    Might help?

    David

    David J Taylor, Aug 7, 2005

  3. Melv

    Melv Guest

    The download from the first link worked a treat thank you very much.
    Melv
    "David J Taylor"
    <-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk.invalid> wrote in
    message news:eTjJe.83945$...

    Melv, Aug 7, 2005