    Likewise, I had to look for 64 bit codecs in places I never heard of. I
    can't figure out how you chipheads fead each other in this newsgroup with no
    content whatsoever. That is beyond me :(

    64bitsucks, Feb 14, 2008

  2. 64bitsucks

    John Barnes Guest

    If it took you a year to figure out that it wasn't appropriate for your
    needs, you are beyond help. Most of us consider it a solid stable efficient
    OS for those who do their research before buying it. After all, it does
    come with a 90 day trial version.

    John Barnes, Feb 14, 2008

  3. It is a very stable OS and I have had no problems with drivers or software.
    Perhaps if you shared with us what devices are not working or what software
    is incompatible we can help you.

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 14, 2008
  4. Missed you today. Just didn't feel right. (chat)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 14, 2008
  5. Thanks for thinking of me, Charlie. I missed it also.

    btw, do you read Dilbert? This weeks strips are about virtualization, if
    you can believe that.

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 14, 2008
  6. 64bitsucks

    Graham Guest

    64bitsucks wrote:
    > I've had Windows XP 64 for a little over a year and I still can't figure out
    > why the hell I bought it because that thing is useless. I only foud two
    > lousy drivers out of about 27 that I need, many 32 bit software won't work
    > with it, 32 bit utilities won't work with it so you bet I am pissed.
    > Likewise, I had to look for 64 bit codecs in places I never heard of. I
    > can't figure out how you chipheads fead each other in this newsgroup with no
    > content whatsoever. That is beyond me :(

    Here's a bit more no content for you then: IWFM.

    Graham, Feb 14, 2008
  7. Yup, I read Dilbert - get it every day via my DQSD. :)

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 14, 2008
  8. Then just go throw some software at it like it says today. :)

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 14, 2008
  9. <G>

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 14, 2008
  10. 64bitsucks

    Jim Compris Guest

    G?????

    Jim Compris, Feb 16, 2008
  11. 64bitsucks

    Jim Compris Guest

    This must be the 64 bit gay singles newsgroup <G>

    Jim Compris, Feb 16, 2008
  12. Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 16, 2008
  13. Oh, Charlie, you're such a beast!

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 16, 2008
  14. 64bitsucks

    Zootal Guest

    It's people like me showing my age and laughing at you young pups that
    haven't been around long enough to recognize <g> and <G> and <rofl> and etc.
    Back before there were smileys and emoticons, we delimited attitudal
    expressions <vbg>. Today, such expressions have been AOLized to :) etc.

    Zootal, Feb 17, 2008
  15. 64bitsucks

    Patrick Guest

    LOL