    I loaded up Photoshop today as usual on my laptop but the title screen now
    says Tiger Mountain. Everything else appears to run as normal. What the
    heck is going on here? Did I get a virus/hack???

    Ernie, Apr 1, 2007

  2. Ernie

    Paul Guest

    Ernie wrote:
    > I loaded up Photoshop today as usual on my laptop but the title screen now
    > says Tiger Mountain. Everything else appears to run as normal. What the
    > heck is going on here? Did I get a virus/hack???

    Did you check Google ? It seems there is a tradition of having an
    Easter Egg appear on April 1st, in Photoshop. Google postings
    on the topic seem to appear just after April 1st, and go back a
    number of years. I bet on April 2nd it will have disappeared.
    You could always play with your system clock, and see how
    Photoshop responds.

    Paul

    Paul, Apr 2, 2007