    How can I solve this problem?
    Thanks

    , Feb 4, 2008

  2. Paul Guest

    Re: What is this writing: Gpiomanager: IT8903GPIO setting files notexist, program exit

    wrote:
    > Hi, I have just uninstalled something but I don't remember ....
    > Now when I torn on my PC I see on the desktop this writing:
    >
    > Gpiomanager: IT8903GPIO setting files not exist, program exit
    >
    > How can I solve this problem?
    > Thanks

    This review on Newegg, associates "GPIOmanager.exe" with a certain
    USB to IDE hard drive enclosure.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductReview.aspx?Item=N82E16817171021

    Similar to this, but perhaps different colors are available.
    http://www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?language=en&act=detail&tbcate=32&id=3219
    http://www.coolermaster.com/uploads/support/file1188213342155.pdf (manual)

    The chip IP8903 is mentioned here, and is used in USB to IDE hard drive enclosures.
    http://www.ite.com.tw/product_info/MM/Brief-IT8903_2.asp

    My guess is, you've uninstalled some Coolermaster provided software,
    and the service "GPIOmanager.exe" is still being launched. It may
    have been associated with some "Press and Go" backup software. Due to
    the language barrier and the state of the Coolermaster site, I cannot
    really say more.

    Paul

    Paul, Feb 4, 2008

  3. Paul Guest

    Paul wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Hi, I have just uninstalled something but I don't remember ....
    >> Now when I torn on my PC I see on the desktop this writing:
    >> Gpiomanager: IT8903GPIO setting files not exist, program exit
    >>
    >> How can I solve this problem?
    >> Thanks

    > The chip IP8903 is mentioned here, and is used in USB to IDE hard drive

    That should have been "IT8903".

    Paul

    Paul, Feb 4, 2008