What is the url address to ftp to free geocities

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Easter, Feb 3, 2005.

  1. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    whtever wrote:
    > Hi, What is the url address to ftp to free geocities using WSftp

    free geocities doesn't include ftp; you have to have one of the pay
    pkg/s to get that

    http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/learn2/CompChart.html Compare Free, Plus,
    & Pro

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Feb 3, 2005

  2. Mike Easter

    WormWood Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > whtever wrote:
    >> Hi, What is the url address to ftp to free geocities using WSftp

    > free geocities doesn't include ftp; you have to have one of the pay
    > pkg/s to get that

    Not true....there are many free ftp programs available. Anyway,
    "whtever" seems to have WS_FTP.

    <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+ftp+program&btnG=Google+Search>

    WormWood, Feb 3, 2005

  3. Mike Easter

    Ganesh Guest

    Ganesh, Feb 3, 2005
  4. WormWood wrote:

    > Not true....there are many free ftp programs available. Anyway,
    > "whtever" seems to have WS_FTP.

    Learn to read. The OP wanted to connect via ftp to a free Geocities account,
    and Mr. Easter informed him this was not possible with a free Geocities
    account.
    --
    [tv]

    Stupid Jill forgot her Pill. And now they've got a DAUGHTER!

    Tattoo Vampire, Feb 3, 2005
  5. whtever wrote:
    > Hi, What is the url address to ftp to free geocities using WSftp
    > Thanks

    Please fix your damned clock! According to your IP you're in Singapore, yet
    your timezone is set to Pacific Standard Time. Please change your zone to
    +0800.

    Thank you

    on salads.

    Miss Perscpicia Tick, Feb 3, 2005
  6. Please Top Post
    I know what was written!!!

    :)

    --

    PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR

    PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR, Feb 3, 2005
  7. Mike Easter

    WormWood Guest

    "Tattoo Vampire" <usenet@****-off.org.deletethispart> wrote:
    > WormWood wrote:
    >
    >> Not true....there are many free ftp programs available. Anyway,
    >> "whtever" seems to have WS_FTP.

    > Learn to read.

    SHUT UP

    WormWood, Feb 3, 2005
  8. Mike Easter

    whtever Guest

    whtever, Feb 4, 2005
  9. WormWood wrote:

    > SHUT UP

    Blow me, you slack-jawed knuckle-dragging cretin. You were stupid to offer
    advice when you obviously hasn't even read the post.
    --
    [tv]

    -- You Know you're getting old...
    if you can remember when you could tell what was in the
    breakfast cereal by the taste of it!

    Tattoo Vampire, Feb 4, 2005
  10. Mike Easter

    Eli Ravdel Guest

    Tattoo Vampire, <usenet@****-off.org.deletethispart>, wrote:

    > WormWood wrote:
    >
    >> SHUT UP

    > Blow me, you slack-jawed knuckle-dragging cretin. You were stupid to
    > offer advice when you obviously hasn't even read the post.

    WormWood is a Michael Jackson fan.

    Eli Ravdel, Feb 4, 2005
  11. Mike Easter

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Re: What is the url address to ftp to free geocities
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => WormWood <= wrote:

    >"Tattoo Vampire" <usenet@****-off.org.deletethispart> wrote:
    >> WormWood wrote:
    >>
    >>> Not true....there are many free ftp programs available. Anyway,
    >>> "whtever" seems to have WS_FTP.

    >> Learn to read.
    >>

    >SHUT UP

    Sorry Worm...

    She is right.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email

    G. Morgan, Feb 4, 2005
  12. Mike Easter

    WormWood Guest

    "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > Subject: Re: What is the url address to ftp to free geocities
    > Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > => WormWood <= wrote:

    >>> Learn to read.
    >>>

    >>SHUT UP

    > Sorry Worm...
    >
    > She is right.

    I know :)

    WormWood, Feb 4, 2005
  13. I see you are rude in more newsgroups than one tattoo!
    ;-)

    Kenny the Knight of the King of Pop, Feb 5, 2005
  14. Eli Ravdel wrote:

    > WormWood is a Michael Jackson fan.

    Why am I not surprised? Most of MJ's fans are social rejects anyhow.
    --
    [tv]

    There is no music in space.

    Tattoo Vampire, Feb 5, 2005
  15. WormWood wrote:

    > I know :)

    I know you know. :p
    --
    [tv]

    I just won't sleep, that's all.

    Tattoo Vampire, Feb 5, 2005
  16. Kenny the Knight of the King of Pop wrote:

    > I see you are rude in more newsgroups than one tattoo!
    > ;-)

    Well, lookee here, little Teeny Keeny sticks his round little nose into
    24hs! How's your site coming along, you dirty boy?

    http://www.gaychubs.com/kenny/

    Still a soft, flaccid little pervert, I see.
    --
    [tv]

    there's holmium and helium and hafnium and erbium
    and phosphorus and francium and fluorine and terbium
    and manganese and mercury molybdenum magnesium
    dysprosium and scandium and cerium and cesium
    and lead praseodymium and platinum and plutonium
    palladium promethium potassium polonium
    and tantalum technetium titanium tellurium
    and cadmium and calcium and chromium and curium
    There's sulfur californium and fermium berkelium
    and also mendelevium einsteinium nobelium
    and argon krypton neon radon xenon zinc and rhodium
    and chlorine carbon cobalt copper tungsten tin and sodium
    These are the only ones of which the news has come to hahvard
    and there may be many others but they haven't been discahverd.
    -- "the elements" by Tom Lehrer. [part 2]

    Tattoo Vampire, Feb 5, 2005
  17. Mike Easter

    WormWood Guest

    "Eli Ravdel" <-nothing-tottery-greaseball.com> wrote in
    message
    > Tattoo Vampire, <usenet@****-off.org.deletethispart>, wrote:
    >
    >> WormWood wrote:
    >>
    >>> SHUT UP

    >> Blow me, you slack-jawed knuckle-dragging cretin. You were stupid to
    >> offer advice when you obviously hasn't even read the post.

    > WormWood is a Michael Jackson fan.

    Of course I am...who else could have taught me the "Moon Dance"?

    WormWood, Feb 5, 2005
  18. Mike Easter

    WormWood Guest

    > WormWood wrote:
    >
    >> SHUT UP

    > Blow me, you slack-jawed knuckle-dragging cretin. You were stupid to
    > offer
    > advice when you obviously hasn't even read the post.

    It's 'haven't.' You lern to spel, I lern to read. Deal?

    WormWood, Feb 5, 2005
  19. WormWood wrote:

    > It's 'haven't.' You lern to spel, I lern to read. Deal?

    Oooh, a typo flamer.

    You headfucked, walking, talking rectum. Your parents must have thrown away
    the baby and kept the afterbirth.
    --
    [tv]

    There are three sides to every argument:
    your side, my side and the right side.

    Tattoo Vampire, Feb 5, 2005
  20. Lol funny, even these people here know you are a hater.... :)
    Tattoo calm down man.....

    Anyhow Geocities used to have free ftp and frontpage extensions, but
    then they disabled them and made them part of their paying service.

    Kenny the Knight of the King of Pop, Feb 5, 2005