    nospam Guest

    I just noticed that, like Itunes, Adobe Flash Player will not install
    either on XP 64. Is there a way around this? TIA

    nospam, Mar 9, 2008

  2. nospam

    John Barnes Guest

    It installs and work fine in XP64. It works on IE86, but is not compatible
    with IE64

    John Barnes, Mar 9, 2008

  3. nospam

    Carlos Guest

    Re: What is the story with Adobe Flash Player refusing to work wit

    And here:
    http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/flash.html
    The OP can find a standalone installer for flash that gets along quite well
    with the 32-bit IE included in XP x64.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 9, 2008
  4. nospam

    waxace Guest

    RE: What is the story with Adobe Flash Player refusing to work with XP

    --
    JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG....
    WAXACE

    "nospam" wrote:

    > I just noticed that, like Itunes, Adobe Flash Player will not install
    > either on XP 64. Is there a way around this? TIA

    The past two versions of I-Tunes works well for me with X64.
    Latest version is 7.6.1.9
    The Adobe Flash works well for me with Firefox and IE7 x86.
    The 64 bit browser sometimes works, sometime does not...
    I do not know a work around for it for all, but it has worked well since I
    downloaded and ran the Adobe clean-up uninstaller and then restarted and then
    installed the flash player in IE X64....
    Perhaps this will work for you....

    waxace, Mar 9, 2008
  5. nospam

    Chris Cowles Guest

    "waxace" <> wrote in message

    > The Adobe Flash works well for me with Firefox and IE7 x86.
    > The 64 bit browser sometimes works, sometime does not...

    And it's a bad thing that Flash doesn't work? I'd rather do without all the
    Chris Cowles
    Gainesville, FL

    Chris Cowles, Mar 12, 2008