    Is it easy to get started?

    Thanks

    Mikey

    Mikey, May 30, 2006

  2. Mikey

    Dave Guest

    On Tue, 30 May 2006 18:36:46 GMT, "Mikey" <> wrote:

    >Want to sign up just a little concerned as to the call quality? and
    >reliability.
    >
    >Anything I should know befor a sign up?
    >
    >Is it easy to get started?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Mikey

    I've found the quality to be excellent, most of the time I can't tell
    the difference between it and a BT line. Have found it to be 100%
    reliable, not had a single problem with it.

    It was really easy to set up, took 10 minutes maximum. Not sure what
    support is like as I have never had a reason to call them.

    Dave, May 30, 2006

  3. Mikey

    fred Guest

    "Mikey" <> wrote in message
    > Want to sign up just a little concerned as to the call quality? and
    > reliability.
    >
    > Anything I should know befor a sign up?
    >
    > Is it easy to get started?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mikey

    Hi Mikey
    I can vouch for Freetalk-very good call quality and simple to set up too.
    Their support is USA based but costs you 5p per minute to reach them from
    your Freetalk Handset. I have found them very helpful when enquiring about
    number portability etc. Go on-give it a try!
    Fred.

    fred, May 31, 2006
  4. Mikey

    Mikey Guest

    Thanks Fred.

    Looks like I'll be going over to them. 18866 is costing me more than that
    now. and it's unreliable.

    Thanks

    Mikey

    Mikey, May 31, 2006