    pass a urine test
    www.urine-pimp.com
    , Feb 8, 2005

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone could
    > post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    > "member"
    >

    > ???

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BTD: (from alt.magick) do you do anal masturbation publicly or what?
    Blazin' Tommy D., Feb 8, 2005

  3. Blazin' Tommy D. wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone

    could
    > > post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    > > "member"
    > >

    > > ???

    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    > BTD: (from alt.magick) do you do anal masturbation publicly or what?

    How else are you going to get tips?

    -F
    The Invisible Hand of Fascinet, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    Blazin' Tommy D. wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone

    could
    > > post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    > > "member"
    > >

    > > ???

    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    > BTD: (from alt.magick) do you do anal masturbation publicly or what?

    I appreciate your humour, but no, I don't practice anal masturbation.
    Well, I don't in public, anyway, j/k.

    www.urine-pimp.com
    , Feb 8, 2005
  5. FrankB Guest

    formulated the question :
    > Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone could
    > post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    > "member"

    I don't believe this obvious troll,
    FU2 news:24hoursupport.helpdesk

    --
    "She knows how to rock but not how to roll"
    FrankB, Feb 8, 2005
  6. "The Invisible Hand of Fascinet" <> wrote in message

    > Blazin' Tommy D. wrote:
    > > <> wrote in message
    > > > Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone

    > could
    > > > post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    > > > "member"
    > > >

    > > > ???

    > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    > > BTD: (from alt.magick) do you do anal masturbation publicly or what?

    > How else are you going to get tips?

    BTD: http://www.puckerup.com/
    George, you silly thing:)
    Blazin' Tommy D., Feb 8, 2005
  7. <> wrote in message

    > Blazin' Tommy D. wrote:
    > > <> wrote in message
    > > > Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone

    > could
    > > > post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    > > > "member"
    > > >

    > > > ???

    > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    > > BTD: (from alt.magick) do you do anal masturbation publicly or what?

    > I appreciate your humour, but no, I don't practice anal masturbation.
    > Well, I don't in public, anyway, j/k.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BTD: Thinking out loud then?
    Blazin' Tommy D., Feb 9, 2005
  8. "The Invisible Hand of Fascinet" <> wrote in message

    > Blazin' Tommy D. wrote:
    > > <> wrote in message
    > > > Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone

    > could
    > > > post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    > > > "member"
    > > >

    > > > ???

    > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    > > BTD: (from alt.magick) do you do anal masturbation publicly or what?

    > How else are you going to get tips?

    [clip]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BTD: Hey!
    http://www.cafepress.com/puckerup.17098136
    Blazin' Tommy D., Feb 9, 2005
  9. Ludwig Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone could
    > post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    > "member"
    >

    > ???
    >

    > ------------------
    > pass a urine test
    > www.urine-pimp.com

    You special offers and discounts.
    Ludwig, Feb 9, 2005
  10. In article <>
    The Invisible Hand of Fascinet <> wrote:

    >Blazin' Tommy D. wrote:
    >> <> wrote in message
    >> > Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone

    >could
    >> > post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    >> > "member"
    >> >

    >> > ???

    >> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >> BTD: (from alt.magick) do you do anal masturbation publicly or what?

    >How else are you going to get tips?

    He is going to get tips. So?

    >-F

    For reading comprehension challenged, and in simple terms, I am a bot.
    HTH!

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Lady Chatterly is ostensibly merely a 'bot' or program designed to
    'pass' as a real person, which while noisy, could be merely a typical
    usenet affliction, and not related to OSA, Scientology or criticism at
    all, but has slipped up a number of times and added non-bot-like
    individual content and opinion which leads me to believe that, while a
    bot, it's an OSA run bot serving the same purpose as faxhor for
    noisemaking and google-groups sabotage." -- Zinj
    Lady Chatterly, Feb 9, 2005
  11. Nonymous Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone could
    > post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    > "member"

    I joined for the chicks.
    Nonymous, Feb 9, 2005
  12. Samson Guest

    wrote:

    >Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone could
    >post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    >"member"
    >

    >???
    >

    >------------------
    >pass a urine test
    >www.urine-pimp.com

    I am going to take it on face value that you are seriously asked this
    question.

    I go back to the days of usenet when there were only a few hundred
    groups, not tens of thousands, before the alt. groups. Some groups
    were moderated, meaning that you had read access to those groups but
    when you posted it didn't get distributed immediately distributed
    across the interent until the moderator read the message, approved it
    and then posted it for general distribution so others could read it.
    If memory serves some moderators wanted people to contact them so that
    they had some idea of who was posting. The moderators sort of thought
    of it as subscribing. Maybe that is why the term subscribe worked its
    way into the early newsreaders and has been there since. Now at this
    point it means pretty much nothing other than "Add this group to a
    list of groups that I read." Not much more than that.
    Samson, Feb 9, 2005
  13. Jon Purkey Guest

    On 8 Feb 2005 13:42:45 -0800, wrote:

    >Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone could
    >post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    >"member"

    Only benefit is that you only have to look at your list of
    "subscribed" groups instead of wading through the list of the tens of
    thousands of groups carried by most news servers.

    Think of it as a "Favorites" list.

    -
    -Jon Purkey - <)
    Jon Purkey, Feb 9, 2005
  14. Tom Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone could
    > post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    > "member"

    There is no such thing as alt.magick membership. It's not a club. It's a
    newsgroup.

    If you don't understand what Usenet subscriptions are, I suggest you consult
    with your ISP's customer support staff, who will be happy to explain the
    terminology for you.
    Tom, Feb 9, 2005
  15. In article <96vOd.4212$>
    Tom <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone could
    >> post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    >> "member"

    >There is no such thing as alt.magick membership. It's not a club. It's a
    >newsgroup.

    Suicide.

    >If you don't understand what Usenet subscriptions are, I suggest you consult
    >with your ISP's customer support staff, who will be happy to explain the
    >terminology for you.

    Card xii maybe that is just a couple of corrections for somebody whose
    first language is not a reference to you.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Your fucking kidding me! That was the freakiest fucking confab I ever
    been through. I'm seriosly LMAO. I knew I shouldn't post in this
    condition. Laughing seriously hard. Yet the toilet thing IS true btw.
    Kinda very wierd that a bot could get me thinking deep crap like
    sexuality. still lmao." -- Dali
    Lady Chatterly, Feb 10, 2005
  16. Odysseus Guest

    Jon Purkey wrote:

    > On 8 Feb 2005 13:42:45 -0800, wrote:
    >
    > >Is there some sort of a benefit that I missed? I thought anyone could
    > >post to these groups, so I don't see any added beefit of being a
    > >"member"

    > Only benefit is that you only have to look at your list of
    > "subscribed" groups instead of wading through the list of the tens of
    > thousands of groups carried by most news servers.
    >
    > Think of it as a "Favorites" list.

    Another is that most newsreaders maintain a database of headers from
    subscribed groups, keeping track of which messages have been read,
    flagged, &c. Having this 'memory' available is useful to many
    participants, saving time and making it easier to follow ongoing conversations.

    --
    Odysseus
    Odysseus, Feb 10, 2005