  1. Can you tell me what is that newsgroup where everyone posts photos?

    Thnx,

    Willie

    William Saens, Feb 5, 2006

  2. William Saens

    Jim Townsend Guest

    William Saens wrote:

    > Can you tell me what is that newsgroup where everyone posts photos?

    It depends what photos.. There are all sorts of photo groups and
    most of them have topics just like the text news groups.

    Use your newsreader to do a search for 'photo' and/or 'binary'

    Here are a few groups.. There are MANY more.

    alt.binaries.birds
    alt.binaries.photos.original
    alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
    alt.binaries.backyard.critters