    nervous about trusting the ones I am unsure of.
    any advice??
    , Jan 31, 2005

  2. Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    <> rambled:
    > Does anyone know where I can find some good practice exams for 70-297>
    > Real.Exams.net rocked but it does not appear to exist anymore.
    > It takes you to a redirect for realquestions.net. The problem is
    > there is a few questions on there I don't think are right so I am a
    > little nervous about trusting the ones I am unsure of.
    > any advice??

    Yes. Don't do dumps.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 31, 2005

  3. The next best thing to real-exams.net is to have my size e13 shoe implanted
    in your a$$. Trust me others have told me countless times that its an
    invigorating experience, after which they seem to have a better respect for
    not being the a$$fuskers they once were. If you'd like to schedule an
    appointment with my shoe please let me know. My guess is that you like most
    once an a$$fusker always an a$$fusker but I will give you the benefit of the
    doubt.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 31, 2005
  4. Amen, Reverend! Well put.

    p.s. I think you have Chalk's phrase down. keep working
    on the other pre-reqs (i.e. kerpalism). Eyes are upon
    you... but don't worry... that is just Billyw.

    inches/second

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jan 31, 2005
  5. > keep working
    >on the other pre-reqs (i.e. kerpalism)

    you don't ask dumb question!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 31, 2005
  6. I dunno about all those eyes. Kinda freaky. As far as the rest I don't
    really have a dog but I'll kick you if you want. I don't need some mangy
    mutt to do my dirty work.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..
    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:189001c507cf$31374e60$...

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 31, 2005
  7. LnkWizard Guest

    "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > > keep working
    > >on the other pre-reqs (i.e. kerpalism)

    > you don't ask dumb question!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    You lie you fsking guy, you

    Maybe we need to drop a hint for him to research on.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Jan 31, 2005

  8. >-----Original Message-----

    >"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in

    message
    >> > keep working
    >> >on the other pre-reqs (i.e. kerpalism)

    >> you don't ask dumb question!
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >You lie you fsking guy, you
    >
    >Maybe we need to drop a hint for him to research on.

    You mean... like dropping the sVp3r $3|<r|t URL *Cough
    www.mcngp.com cough* and letting him look around?
    Keyboard Cowboy, Jan 31, 2005
  9. Wayne Guest

    Next best thing is real world practice and using what is available on
    Microsoft's website site.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-297.asp gives you all the
    objectives to pass the exam. Try actually reading them and seeing if your
    knowledge covers those areas. Also, try
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/proddoc/default.mspx and read the
    various documents and white papers.
    DO NOT expect to get help with braindumps on this NG, all you're doing is
    contibuting to the devaluing of MCSE and showing that you're an a$$fusker,
    lowest of the low.

    --

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Feb 1, 2005
  10. >I don't
    >really have a dog but I'll kick you if you want

    a daughter to answer the phone perhaps :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  11. She came to my house today.

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005
  12. Syncme Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where I can find some good practice exams for 70-297>
    > Real.Exams.net rocked but it does not appear to exist anymore.
    > It takes you to a redirect for realquestions.net. The problem is there
    > is a few questions on there I don't think are right so I am a little
    > nervous about trusting the ones I am unsure of.
    > any advice??

    Instead of validating the spam it's better to just explain that the
    questions from these places are incorrect and incomplete.
    Reading these will just put incorrect logic/knowledge in your head and will
    cause you to fail the exam and possibly lose your job through some dumb
    mistake.
    The "testemonials" are fake advertisements.

    Syncme
    Syncme, Feb 1, 2005
  13. Which is good. If you wanna use braindumps then you get what you deserve by
    either failing the exam or losing your job because you don't have a clue.

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005
  14. >Reading these will just put incorrect logic/knowledge in your head and will
    >cause you to fail the exam and possibly lose your job through some dumb
    >mistake.

    in other words these dicks would have memorized the wrong answers.
    Well in that case HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, maybe these crappy 'practice' test
    providers do have a place after all!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  15. >If you wanna use braindumps then you get what you deserve

    unfortunately not - At the end of the day, they are still left capable
    of breathing; sad but true.......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  16. Syncme Guest

    "Stephen Charles Rea (MCT)" <Stephen Charles Rea
    (MCT)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Which is good. If you wanna use braindumps then you get what you deserve
    > by
    > either failing the exam or losing your job because you don't have a clue.
    >
    > --
    > "The Rev"
    > Microsoft Certified Trainer
    >
    > Fig Newton: The force required to accelerate a fig 39.37 inches/second
    > .
    > "Syncme" <> wrote in message
    >> <> wrote in message
    >> > Does anyone know where I can find some good practice exams for 70-297>
    >> > Real.Exams.net rocked but it does not appear to exist anymore.
    >> > It takes you to a redirect for realquestions.net. The problem is there
    >> > is a few questions on there I don't think are right so I am a little
    >> > nervous about trusting the ones I am unsure of.
    >> > any advice??
    >> >

    >> Instead of validating the spam it's better to just explain that the
    >> questions from these places are incorrect and incomplete.
    >> Reading these will just put incorrect logic/knowledge in your head and

    > will
    >> cause you to fail the exam and possibly lose your job through some dumb
    >> mistake.
    >> The "testemonials" are fake advertisements.
    >>
    >> Syncme

    I just find that may of the posts are just vulgarities to the poster. I
    understand the passion against dumps however they are counter productive.
    Negative post make it seem like they are good and they work. They must be
    told the truth to avoid them taking that path.
    If there are potential new to be certs out there they must be told that they
    don't work and why they shouldn't use them.
    Validating them can produce more paper certs that will eventually lose their
    jobs (which is good and they deserve it), however it looks bad on the real
    certs.
    Employers don't really care about real or paper certs. they simply know that
    person was "certified" but knew nothing.
    Salaries are reduced jobs are saturated and employers are burned. Certs will
    eventually become less meaningful.

    I hope all "Microsoft Certified Trainers" can see the big picture on this
    problem and start responding with reason and get rid of these things.

    Syncme.
    Syncme, Feb 1, 2005
  17. You mean well Syncme, but I for one have no time for cheats, stupid
    people or those who are just to lazy to know any different.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  18. JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Stephen Charles Rea (MCT) climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > She came to my house today.

    You lie, f'n guy!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 1, 2005
  19. JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Syncme climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Salaries are reduced jobs are saturated and employers are burned.
    > Certs will eventually become less meaningful.

    Eventually?

    Where have you been hiding. They are next to worthless now!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 1, 2005
  20. >> She came to my house today.

    >You lie, f'n guy!

    i'm going to kill you!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005