    pcbutts1 Guest

    I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one. What is the
    name of the doohickey to accomplish this?

    pcbutts1, Sep 7, 2007

  2. pcbutts1

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:50:15 -0700, "pcbutts1"
    <> wrote:

    >I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one. What is the
    >name of the doohickey to accomplish this?

    Microwave? ;)
    Evan Platt, Sep 7, 2007

  3. pcbutts1

    olfart Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    >I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one. What is the
    >name of the doohickey to accomplish this?
    >

    > --
    >
    > Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
    > The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com,
    > David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
    > Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell

    Google....1.3 million hits
    olfart, Sep 7, 2007
  4. pcbutts1

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya pcbutts1.

    In <news:fbrvgc$54k$> you wrote:

    > I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one. What is the
    > name of the doohickey to accomplish this?

    I'm not sure, but you've probably got pictures of it on your site ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, Sep 7, 2007
  5. pcbutts1

    ellis_jay Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one. What
    > is the name of the doohickey to accomplish this?

    I bet Holiday Inn hates to see you about! lol

    --
    When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
    not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes

    Ellis_Jay
    ellis_jay, Sep 7, 2007
  6. pcbutts1 wrote:
    > I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one. What is the
    > name of the doohickey to accomplish this?

    Water.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 7, 2007
  7. pcbutts1

    Thip Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    >I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one. What is the
    >name of the doohickey to accomplish this?
    >

    > --

    Double boiler?
    Thip, Sep 7, 2007
  8. It was on, or about, Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:39:02 +0000, that as I was
    halfway through a large jam doughnut, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > pcbutts1 wrote:
    >> I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one. What is
    >> the name of the doohickey to accomplish this?

    > Water.

    You're taking the piss!
    William Poaster, Sep 7, 2007
  9. William Poaster wrote:
    > It was on, or about, Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:39:02 +0000, that as I was
    > halfway through a large jam doughnut, Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> pcbutts1 wrote:
    >>> I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one. What is
    >>> the name of the doohickey to accomplish this?

    >> Water.

    > You're taking the piss!

    That'll work too.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 7, 2007
  10. pcbutts1

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 7 Sep 2007 20:46:16 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >That'll work too.

    Taking the piss is about the weirdest Limey expression I've ever
    heard.

    Imagine two of em coming out of a doctors office.
    "Did you take the piss?"

    Damnit leave the piss where it was. It was my sample!
    Evan Platt, Sep 7, 2007
  11. pcbutts1

    dadiOH Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one.
    > What is the name of the doohickey to accomplish this?

    Propane torch. Or blowtorch, either will do.

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Sep 7, 2007
  12. pcbutts1

    Spuds Guest

    wrote:

    >I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one. What is the
    >name of the doohickey to accomplish this?

    Make sure you pull the pubes out of them first.
    Spuds, Sep 7, 2007
  13. pcbutts1

    Guest

    , Sep 8, 2007
  14. pcbutts1

    Guest

    , Sep 8, 2007
  15. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Thank you

    pcbutts1, Sep 8, 2007
  16. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You in the back waving like a maniac, thank you too.

    pcbutts1, Sep 8, 2007
  17. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On 7 Sep 2007 20:46:16 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>That'll work too.

    > Taking the piss is about the weirdest Limey expression I've ever
    > heard.

    You could fill a book with their weirdest. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 8, 2007
  18. Spuds wrote:
    > On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:50:15 -0700, "pcbutts1" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one. What is the
    >>name of the doohickey to accomplish this?

    > Make sure you pull the pubes out of them first.

    Keep 'em in. Think of them as aids to exfoliation.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 8, 2007
  19. pcbutts1

    Top Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:

    > I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one. What is the
    > name of the doohickey to accomplish this?

    Fire
    Top, Sep 8, 2007
  20. pcbutts1

    Thip Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >
    >> "pcbutts1" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I want to melt my small bars of soap down and make one big one. What is
    >>>the
    >>>name of the doohickey to accomplish this?

    >>I know! I know! <waves hand frantically> a double boiler. :)
    >>http://fantes.com/images/1522double_boilers.jpg
    >>

    > All that and Thip beat me...
    >

    > --

    There's a first time for everything. :)