    If so how do I decipher it?
    Thanks for the help
    Jeff
    McWideGlide, Aug 25, 2004

  2. McWideGlide wrote:

    > I receive a small amount of true E mail and have a Spam blocker with ELN.
    > Some still finds its way through and some appear to be complete gibberish.
    > Random words that do not say anything. is there an encrypted message here?

    There's probably real content if viewed as HTML.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Stateful Adaptive Packet Destruction Enterprise-Class Gigabit
    Intrusion Prevention System: http://snipurl.com/8j5d
    Blinky the Shark, Aug 25, 2004

  3. McWideGlide

    Unk Guest

    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 00:25:17 GMT, "McWideGlide" <>
    wrote:

    >I receive a small amount of true E mail and have a Spam blocker with ELN.
    >Some still finds its way through and some appear to be complete gibberish.
    >Random words that do not say anything. is there an encrypted message here?
    >If so how do I decipher it?
    >Thanks for the help
    >Jeff

    It's an attempt to get around spam filters by using grammatically correct
    sentences.
    See the section "Stopping Spam" and advanced filters....
    http://computer.howstuffworks.com/spam.htm/printable
    Unk, Aug 25, 2004
  4. McWideGlide

    Ray Guest

    More than likely it's spam. It's another way for the spammers to try and
    get around the spam filters setup by the ISP. Just ignore the email.

    Ray, Aug 25, 2004