  1. Would you please tell me how much industry experience the MCDST certification
    is equivalent to. I know the A+ certification counts as six months experience
    but I don’t know about the MCDST. Thanks

    JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ), Aug 11, 2005

  2. JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ)

    T-Bone Guest

    "JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ)"
    <> wrote
    > Would you please tell me how much industry experience the MCDST

    certification
    > is equivalent to. I know the A+ certification counts as six months

    experience
    > but I don't know about the MCDST. Thanks

    As I told you when you posted this queestion two days ago, how a company
    values your certs, be it MCxx, or even A+ depends on the company. To most it
    doesn't hold an value other than they use it to get your resume past the
    'bots.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Aug 11, 2005

  3. T-Bone,

    Thanks for your insight. You seem to be experience in the IT field. I've
    noticed that you tend to comment on a lot of the questions posted within this
    group. What is your industry experience? That is if you don't mind sharing
    accomplishments.

    Thanks
    JSIC

    JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ), Aug 11, 2005
  4. JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ)

    T-Bone Guest

    "JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ)"
    <> wrote
    > Thanks for your insight. You seem to be experience in the IT field. I've
    > noticed that you tend to comment on a lot of the questions posted within

    this
    > group. What is your industry experience?

    Long enough to turn me into the twisted and bitter IT hack that I am today.

    Don't worry kid, it happens to all of us sooner or later.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Aug 12, 2005