    I want to know future of MCSE from experts
    what is your openion
    please help me
    Jagan Mohan Reddy, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Jagan Mohan Reddy wrote:
    > I have been hearing tht with the success
    > of Redhat linux future of windows Administrator will not
    > be nice
    > I am starting my career with windows
    > I want to know future of MCSE from experts
    > what is your openion
    > please help me

    Yes, please pursue the Redhat Linux certifications.

    There are enough Windows dumpers, the penguins need more.

    --
    Fris "Tennessee Tuxedo" beeĀ®

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Jagan Mohan Reddy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Jagan Mohan Reddy" <> wrote in message
    > I have been hearing tht with the success
    > of Redhat linux future of windows Administrator will not
    > be nice
    > I am starting my career with windows
    > I want to know future of MCSE from experts
    > what is your openion
    > please help me

    Uh huh. Ok. Wassup? Shuddup!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Tricky thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Jagan Mohan Reddy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Jagan Mohan Reddy" <> wrote in news:1be0501c42166
    $d483ba40$:

    > I have been hearing tht with the success
    > of Redhat linux future of windows Administrator will not
    > be nice
    > I am starting my career with windows
    > I want to know future of MCSE from experts
    > what is your openion
    > please help me

    redhat will have no effect on windows admin. but i sure as hell wouldn't want
    to be a unix or solaris admin these days.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 13, 2004