    our TEST PASS Guarantee for every exam.

    Call me, Sharon Phillips at 214.441.5741 or
    and ask about joining our next Boot Camp to begin October 2, 2004.
    Sharon Phillips, Aug 25, 2004

  2. >-----Original Message-----
    >Why do you need the Microsoft Certification MCSE?

    Updating your
    >resume? Credential needed for a job promotion? Allow

    Camp Certify to
    >become your Training Partner; and help you achieve your

    dreams.

    >Camp Certify succeeds in training the technology

    professional because
    >of our proprietary test engine, which allows our

    instructors to insure
    >our TEST PASS Guarantee for every exam.
    >
    >Call me, Sharon Phillips at 214.441.5741 or

    >and ask about joining our next Boot Camp to begin October

    2, 2004.

    Was that ? cause I think that
    is probably a good address.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Sharon Phillips

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    (Sharon Phillips) wrote in

    > Why do you need the Microsoft Certification MCSE? Updating your
    > resume? Credential needed for a job promotion? Allow Camp Certify to
    > become your Training Partner; and help you achieve your dreams.
    >
    > Camp Certify succeeds in training the technology professional because
    > of our proprietary test engine, which allows our instructors to insure
    > our TEST PASS Guarantee for every exam.
    >
    > Call me, Sharon Phillips at 214.441.5741 or
    > and ask about joining our next Boot Camp to begin October 2, 2004.

    i called and you guys told me to screw myself. whats up with that?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Sharon Phillips

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again (Sharon Phillips)
    spewed in news::

    > Why do you need the Microsoft Certification MCSE? Updating your
    > resume? Credential needed for a job promotion? Allow Camp Certify to
    > become your Training Partner; and help you achieve your dreams.
    >
    > Camp Certify succeeds in training the technology professional because
    > of our proprietary test engine, which allows our instructors to insure
    > our TEST PASS Guarantee for every exam.
    >
    > Call me, Sharon Phillips at 214.441.5741 or
    > and ask about joining our next Boot Camp to begin October 2, 2004.

    Vikings (singing elaborately): Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam!
    Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely
    spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam
    spam!

    now away with you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  5. Sharon Phillips

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Vikings (singing elaborately): Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam!
    > Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely
    > spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam
    > spam!
    >
    > now away with you...

    A spamin' we will go.
    spamin' all the way.
    from the south side of London
    to the tip of Portsmouth Bay!
    A spamin' we will go.
    Me and my hooligan friend
    a spamin' we will go
    and spam you 'til the end.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 26, 2004
  6. Sharon Phillips wrote:
    > Why do you need the Microsoft Certification MCSE? Updating your
    > resume? Credential needed for a job promotion? Allow Camp Certify to
    > become your Training Partner; and help you achieve your dreams.
    >
    > Camp Certify succeeds in training the technology professional because
    > of our proprietary test engine, which allows our instructors to insure
    > our TEST PASS Guarantee for every exam.
    >
    > Call me, Sharon Phillips at 214.441.5741 or
    > and ask about joining our next Boot Camp to begin October 2, 2004.

    Sharon, is this a nudist camp by any chance?

    R U Hawt?

    --
    Fris "Dangling Dongle" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 26, 2004
  7. Sharon Phillips

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Frisbee® <> spewed
    in news::

    > Fris "Dangling Dongle" bee©, MCNGP #13

    I want some Hawt Chick to mount my dongle...could Sharon be the one...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  8. Sharon Phillips

    Brian Guest

    "Sharon Phillips" <> wrote in message
    > Camp Certify succeeds in training the technology professional because
    > of our proprietary test engine, which allows our instructors to insure
    > our TEST PASS Guarantee for every exam.

    Better yet, according to their web site you can call them at 1-800-228-1608,
    or email .

    Wait a minute... Test pass guarantee? I smell a rat. Or an assfcqker. I
    think that would smell worse.
    Brian, Aug 26, 2004
  9. Sharon Phillips

    Jim Burton Guest

    "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > "Sharon Phillips" <> wrote in message
    > > Camp Certify succeeds in training the technology professional because
    > > of our proprietary test engine, which allows our instructors to insure
    > > our TEST PASS Guarantee for every exam.

    > Better yet, according to their web site you can call them at

    1-800-228-1608,
    > or email .
    >
    > Wait a minute... Test pass guarantee? I smell a rat. Or an assfcqker. I
    > think that would smell worse.

    Do you smell the rat at or at
    ? In any case I think you should SEND MAIL:
    or and ask them. Maybe the
    or people will help you with
    your allergies. After all, and
    seem like such helpful people. They (
    and ) guarantee success! So,
    in summary, please write to and
    and thank them for providing such a fine service at
    or at .
    Jim Burton, Aug 28, 2004
  10. If you're already an MCSE for 2000, take the 2 upgrade exams. This would be
    the fastest way. If not, you need to take all the exams to be MCSE 2003.

    "Jim Burton" <> wrote in message

    > "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > > "Sharon Phillips" <> wrote in message
    > > > Camp Certify succeeds in training the technology professional because
    > > > of our proprietary test engine, which allows our instructors to insure
    > > > our TEST PASS Guarantee for every exam.

    > > Better yet, according to their web site you can call them at

    > 1-800-228-1608,
    > > or email .
    > >
    > > Wait a minute... Test pass guarantee? I smell a rat. Or an assfcqker. I
    > > think that would smell worse.
    > >

    > Do you smell the rat at or at
    > ? In any case I think you should SEND MAIL:
    > or and ask them. Maybe

    the

    Edward Melvin U. Javier, Aug 28, 2004
  11. Sharon Phillips

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > babbling on and on again (Sharon Phillips)
    > spewed in news::
    >
    >> Why do you need the Microsoft Certification MCSE? Updating your
    >> resume? Credential needed for a job promotion? Allow Camp Certify to
    >> become your Training Partner; and help you achieve your dreams.
    >>
    >> Camp Certify succeeds in training the technology professional because
    >> of our proprietary test engine, which allows our instructors to
    >> insure our TEST PASS Guarantee for every exam.
    >>
    >> Call me, Sharon Phillips at 214.441.5741 or
    >> and ask about joining our next Boot Camp to begin October 2, 2004.

    > Vikings (singing elaborately): Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam!
    > Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely
    > spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam
    > spam spam!
    >
    > now away with you...

    I don't like spam!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."
    catwalker63, Aug 30, 2004