    cookies.either Response or Request?
    Anyone Tell me the difference in creating a cookie in the Response class and
    Request class,please

    Steven, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Steven

    Hermit Dave Guest

    if the client is requesting something... on server side it comes under
    Request object.
    if the server is responding to a client... then on server side... it comes
    under Response.

    so if the above statement is true.. then
    if you want to read a already written cookie.. then you use Request.Cookies
    but if you want to write or update a cookie then you use Response.Cookies

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)