  1. luis

    luis Guest

    Can someone please elaborate on this?
    luis, May 25, 2004

  2. luis

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for your answer.

    It does clarify the concept. I am already (a step away)
    from becoming a systems administrator but I want to finish
    school and I'm unsure if I should stay in IT or go into
    CS. I'm sort of thinking about what kind of job would give
    me more liberty to have my own schedule (telecommuting,
    etc) and would also pay more.

    What do you think?
    Guest, May 25, 2004

  3. luis

    Guest Guest

    job and $ = programing

    Guest, May 26, 2004
  4. luis

    techflavor Guest

    A lot of places love hiring someone with skills in programming, but not all are just looking for specifics in programming. For example, if in college, a good idea would be to major in something like MIS (aka CIS, ISDN, BSAT, etc) and minor in programming.
    techflavor, May 26, 2004