  1. sdsd

    sdsd Guest

    what is the cheapest place to get a voucher

    sdsd, Oct 30, 2005

  2. sdsd

    John O Guest

    ">> what is the cheapest place to get a voucher

    CompTIA just changed its voucher selling policies, they are no longer
    allowed to be resold.

    ** News Analysis: Cheap CompTIA Vouchers in Short Supply Those who are used
    to buying their CompTIA exam vouchers from discount online vendors may soon
    be facing sticker shock.

    http://certcities.com/editorial/news/story.asp?EditorialsID=952

    -John O

    John O, Nov 3, 2005

  3. On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:43:26 GMT, "John O"
    <> wrote:

    >">> what is the cheapest place to get a voucher
    >>>

    >CompTIA just changed its voucher selling policies, they are no longer
    >allowed to be resold.
    >
    >** News Analysis: Cheap CompTIA Vouchers in Short Supply Those who are used
    >to buying their CompTIA exam vouchers from discount online vendors may soon
    >be facing sticker shock.
    >
    >http://certcities.com/editorial/news/story.asp?EditorialsID=952
    >

    >-John O

    No scalping allowed? :)

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Nov 3, 2005
  4. sdsd

    John O Guest

    >>">> what is the cheapest place to get a voucher
    >>>>

    >>CompTIA just changed its voucher selling policies, they are no longer
    >>allowed to be resold.
    >>
    >>** News Analysis: Cheap CompTIA Vouchers in Short Supply Those who are
    >>used
    >>to buying their CompTIA exam vouchers from discount online vendors may
    >>soon
    >>be facing sticker shock.
    >>
    >>http://certcities.com/editorial/news/story.asp?EditorialsID=952
    >>

    >>-John O
    >>

    > No scalping allowed? :)

    Same as it is "illegal" everywhere else.

    -John O

    John O, Nov 3, 2005
  5. On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 22:01:38 GMT, "John O"
    <> wrote:

    >>>">> what is the cheapest place to get a voucher
    >>>>>

    >>>CompTIA just changed its voucher selling policies, they are no longer
    >>>allowed to be resold.
    >>>
    >>>** News Analysis: Cheap CompTIA Vouchers in Short Supply Those who are
    >>>used
    >>>to buying their CompTIA exam vouchers from discount online vendors may
    >>>soon
    >>>be facing sticker shock.
    >>>
    >>>http://certcities.com/editorial/news/story.asp?EditorialsID=952
    >>>

    >>>-John O
    >>>

    >> No scalping allowed? :)
    >>

    >Same as it is "illegal" everywhere else.
    >
    >-John O

    Ridiculous...next I won't be able to sell a used car.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Nov 4, 2005