    thank you in advance.

    best regards,
    GL

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Aug 10, 2005

  2. August 9, 2005

    It would depend on how many books you need and whether you would take
    courses.... 5 exams = $600 US, + books which if you buy the 5 Training Kits
    from MSPress, you can get them for about $120 US which = $720.... so
    probably no less than that?

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MCSD, Aug 10, 2005

  3. Re: What is the budget to attend all the exam and training for MCS

    thanks for ur info.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Re: What is the budget to attend all the exam and training for MCS

    Joseph Bittman

    congrads on the MCSD. I am still working on mine. MCAD done

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Aug 10, 2005
  5. Re: What is the budget to attend all the exam and training for MCS

    Basically the same as ONE college course with books....cheap!

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Aug 10, 2005
  6. Re: What is the budget to attend all the exam and training for MCS

    August 10, 2005

    :) Thanks! Congrats to you on MCAD!! :)

    Joseph Bittman MCSD, Aug 10, 2005