    Marcos Souza
    From Brazil.
    Marcos Souza, Oct 10, 2005

  2. Marcos Souza

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Marcos Souza spewed across the ether:

    > What is the Best? Transcender or MeasureUP?

    Six of one==½ Doz of the other.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Oct 10, 2005

  3. Marcos Souza

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >What is the Best? Transcender or MeasureUP?

    MCNGP.COM

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Oct 10, 2005
  4. Marcos Souza

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\174195.htm (10/10/2005
    > 12:31:59 PM) # In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Marcos Souza spewed
    > across the ether:
    >
    >> What is the Best? Transcender or MeasureUP?

    > Six of one==½ Doz of the other.

    4 of one, 1/3 Doz of the other.
    kpg, Oct 10, 2005
  5. Marcos Souza

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    >> Six of one==« Doz of the other.
    >>

    > 4 of one, 1/3 Doz of the other.

    'Kayyyy.... 1 of one, 1/12 Doz of the other?

    1 pc == 3.262ly?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Oct 10, 2005
  6. Marcos Souza

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    >
    >>> Six of one==« Doz of the other.
    >>>

    >> 4 of one, 1/3 Doz of the other.

    > 'Kayyyy.... 1 of one, 1/12 Doz of the other?
    >
    > 1 pc == 3.262ly?

    I think that comes out to 4.975ly Canadian, but if you're going metric, it
    equals 2.83 Euro (give or take a few minutes).

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Oct 11, 2005