what is the best wireless product ????

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by eng_ahmedas, Dec 29, 2009.

  1. eng_ahmedas

    eng_ahmedas

    Joined:
    May 23, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Dear Friends
    I wish u r all in very good health ..... I want to take your opinion about something .. My company will buy wireless APs .... I want to know how to arrange the following products from the best to the worest and if i want to give them marks from 100 , can you help me ???

    The products are:

    1)Cisco:

    ========>Access Points (AIR-AP1252G-E-K9 & AIR-AP1142N-E-K9)

    2)HP