    view allows deleting?

    Thanks

    , Sep 28, 2007

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I take 100's of action football pictures and keep the best 5%.
    > I am running Windows Vista and open the picture in full page in
    > Windows Photo Gallery.
    > I then close the photo and delete it if it is not good. The large
    > icon view is not large enough to evaluate the pictures. Is there any
    > software that allows a full page view of a jpg and from the full page
    > view allows deleting?
    >
    > Thanks

    Does pressing delete on your keyboard not delete the picture while viewing
    in Windows Photo Gallery?

    Steven Campbell, Sep 28, 2007

  3. Bill Guest

    On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 03:49:59 -0700, ""
    <> wrote:

    >I take 100's of action football pictures and keep the best 5%.
    >I am running Windows Vista and open the picture in full page in
    >Windows Photo Gallery.
    >I then close the photo and delete it if it is not good. The large
    >icon view is not large enough to evaluate the pictures. Is there any
    >software that allows a full page view of a jpg and from the full page
    >view allows deleting?
    >
    >Thanks

    Irfanview - freeware. I view in fullscreen mode, advancing to the
    next photo with the mouse wheel and hit the delete key for any photo
    that I don't want to keep.

    HTH
    Bill

    Bill, Sep 28, 2007
  4. Ron Hunter Guest

    Re: What is the best way to view and delete photos in a full pageview

    wrote:
    > I take 100's of action football pictures and keep the best 5%.
    > I am running Windows Vista and open the picture in full page in
    > Windows Photo Gallery.
    > I then close the photo and delete it if it is not good. The large
    > icon view is not large enough to evaluate the pictures. Is there any
    > software that allows a full page view of a jpg and from the full page
    > view allows deleting?
    >
    > Thanks

    Irfanview. Free, and works great. You can view the picture at full
    screen, and just press 'delete' for any you don't want to keep.

    Ron Hunter, Sep 29, 2007