    else available.

    Either free or to buy?

    Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

    Bob Regis, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Bob Regis

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:08:28 +0100, "Bob Regis" <>
    wrote:

    >I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was anything
    >else available.
    >
    >Either free or to buy?
    >
    >Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

    Winamp.
    joevan

    joevan, Apr 12, 2004

  3. Bob Regis

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Bob Regis posted ...

    > I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was
    > anything else available.
    >
    > Either free or to buy?
    >
    > Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

    http://www.winamp.com/

    Can be added to so is as simple or as complicated as you like. I generally
    use the simplest mode and interface .. Just listen ... ;)

    --
    Paul

    (8(|) Homer rocks .. ;)

    Paul - xxx, Apr 12, 2004
  4. Bob Regis

    M Guest

    I use MusicMatch from
    http://www.musicmatch.com/download/free/index.cgi?OS=pc&MODE=input This
    link is for the free version, there is also a plus version that you pay for
    although I find that the free version has everything I need,

    M, Apr 12, 2004
  5. On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:08:28 +0100, Bob Regis wrote:

    > I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was anything
    > else available.
    >
    > Either free or to buy?
    >
    > Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

    I mainly use Apple's iTunes (free), AFAIK it has no spyware..

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)

    michael turner, Apr 12, 2004
  6. Bob Regis

    ICee Guest

    Bob Regis wrote:
    > I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was
    > anything else available.
    >
    > Either free or to buy?
    >
    > Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

    jetAudio is very good (and free).
    http://www.jetaudio.com/download/

    ICee, Apr 12, 2004
  7. Bob Regis

    CoCo Guest

    hi

    test foobar2000, free and takes very little amout of resources. (way better
    than winamp)

    coco

    CoCo, Apr 13, 2004
  8. Bob Regis

    tutsi Guest

    On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:01:34 +0200, "CoCo" <> wrote:

    >hi
    >
    >test foobar2000, free and takes very little amout of resources. (way better
    >than winamp)
    >
    >coco
    >
    >"Bob Regis" <> skrev i meddelandet
    >> I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was anything
    >> else available.
    >>
    >> Either free or to buy?
    >>
    >> Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

    Try win amp.