    MCAD, but I don't know which one of 70-229 or 70-315 to choose. To my mind
    the 70-315 is the best choice because it is a part of ASP.NET and 70-320 and
    70-315 are cover the ASP.NET technology.

    vataga, Aug 27, 2005

  2. vataga

    Sudar Guest

    Vatage,

    I would suggest you to take 70-315 itself for your MCAD, because since
    you have already finished 70-320 and 70-316 it would be easy for you to
    do 70-315 and more over 70-229 is rather difficult when compared with
    other exams

    --
    Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD

    Sudar, Aug 29, 2005

  3. vataga

    vataga Guest

    Thank you for your advice. I'll order to practice test 70-315 from MeasureUp.

    vataga, Aug 29, 2005
  4. vataga

    Sean Guest

    glad to read this becuase I feel that 70-229 is indeed harder then the core
    MCAD exams I took. I am doing 70-229 for MCSD track and took it for granted
    now I have all this time invested and feel the need to finish up. Orginally I
    wasnt even going to bother with MCSD, now I almost wished I hadnt.

    Sean, Sep 2, 2005